Skip to main content
Students walking outside of Hall of Languages

Major Requirements in ETS

English and Textual Studies, BA

For information about advising, including course checklists and details for those interested in graduate study, visit the Undergraduate Advising page.

Consult the Course Catalog for specific major requirements.


Minor in English and Textual Studies

To declare an ETS minor, students should complete the Declaration of Minor form and then bring the form to the English Undergraduate Office (Hall of Languages 401) for the signature of the Undergraduate Coordinator. A copy of the form must be filed with the student’s home college.

Consult the Course Catalog for specific minor requirements