Come to the Department of English 2017 Undergraduate Career Workshop and discover what careers you can pursue with an ETS degree. Hear from this year’s five panelists:
- Christen Brandt (BA ’10) is the co-founder and chief programs officer at She’s the First, an NGO providing scholarships and program funding for girls’ education.
- Adrienne Garcia (BA ’10, MA ’13) has taught English composition and currently serves as a Financial Aid Counselor at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in California.
- Suzanne Guiod is Editor-in-Chief of Syracuse University Press, and holds a BA in English from St. Anselm College and an MA in English from the University of New Hampshire, and is a graduate of Arizona State University’s Scholarly Publishing Program.
- Sarah Fleming is a doctoral candidate in English Education at Syracuse University’s School of Education, Reading & Language Arts department. She has 17 years’ experience teaching in local high schools.
- Lucile P. Matthews (BA ’13) works at the SU Abroad office as a recruitment specialist. She has traveled with students to Madrid, Istanbul, and London.
Pizza will be provided!
Check out the event on Facebook!